Class Teachers Key Stage 1 - NQT
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 20th April 2018 at 12:00
Interview Date: Tuesday 24th April 2018
Start date: September 2018
Alexander McLeod Primary School is on a journey in its
Strive For Excellence.
We are a 3-form entry primary school that serves a culturally diverse and vibrant community who work in partnership with us. Our aim is to provide our children with an exciting, safe and thriving school environment that engages all. Our flexible and creative curriculum caters for the requirements and interests of our children and is delivered in a way that meets the needs of different learners.
We are looking for practitioners who are creative and imaginative teachers with the ability to plan highly effective learning opportunities for the whole class. We will have opportunities for the successful candidates to work in Key Stage 1 initially.
Why work at Alexander McLeod?
During the recent Ofsted inspection Alexander McLeod received a ‘Good’ rating with inspectors noting that the school is one “where pupils are well prepared for their future lives. Parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the school”.
At Alexander McLeod you will work alongside an enthusiastic and supportive team to plan and deliver an exciting curriculum. Through our collaboration with a number of partnership schools, we offer excellent professional development opportunities tailored to your needs and next steps for development.
We also offer:
· An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
· Children who are articulate, confident and eager to learn;
· A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
· A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others;
· Partnership opportunities including Leadership programme.
Our children want:
“Teachers who are happy, creative, and can make a
classroom vibrant and collaborative”.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and dedicated NQT who enjoys working as part of a team to achieve common goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to develop as a practitioner.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
· Is a passionate about teaching with high expectations, potential, enthusiasm and aspirations for our children’s achievements;
· Has a clear commitment to school improvement and has high expectations of themselves and others.
To book a time to have a tour of the school with a member of the team please contact: Nicki Bourne (SBM) on 0208 3112266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 20th April 2018 at 12:00 noon
Alexander McLeod Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.