April 2021 or sooner
Are you an aspiring senior leader? Are you ready to take on core-subject leadership? Ready to influence the direction of teaching and learning but don’t have the opportunities at present?
Do you want to be part of an incredible team, which works together to ensure every child can be the best they can be? Do you want to work in a high performing Academy? Then Horizon could be the place for you!
The post is for KS1 and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in KS1. We seek commitment, professionalism, productivity and a passion for putting the children first.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to take on core-subject leadership straight away;
• A whole-school vision and ethos, focused on providing the very best for every member of the school community and ensuring everyone fulfils their potential and reaches exceptional standards;
• A whole-school commitment to developing effective pedagogy with a strong teaching and learning culture and environment;
• Outstanding CPD and development opportunities, tailored to your individual needs, provided by experts in their fields;
• A high level of support from leaders and colleagues across the school to make you the best you can be;
• A commitment from school leaders to support you on any leadership journey you may want to take;
• Leadership development through access to NPQML or NPQSL accredited programmes, appropriate to the experience of individual candidates;
• A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm, nurturing ethos;
• A Chrome-book to allow for effective home working;
• A whole-school focus on staff wellbeing, supporting you so that you can be the best you can be;
• An opportunity to learn from others within the TKAT family.
To get a taste of what the school is like, please visit www.horizon-tkat.org and view the school’s virtual tour.
To get a more in-depth picture of Horizon and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01322 665235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. For more details about our passionate commitment to the safeguarding of children, please view the safeguarding section of our school website at: http://www.horizon-tkat.org/421/safeguarding
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please fill in the TKAT application form and return by email or post
Closing date: 29.1.21
Interviews: W/B 1.2.21
Salary: Main Pay Scale TLR for suitable candidate
Horizon Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years