Marlborough is a vibrant and forward thinking school. Our children are looking for a creative, energetic and inspiring teacher with a passion for learning and a commitment to achievement for all. Are you that person?
We are seeking a teacher who:
- is ambitious and energetic
- can ensure high quality provision
- is committed to ensuring achievement for all through equal access, opportunity and aspiration for all children
- buys into our five core values - we are equal, we include everyone, we ask questions, we are creative, we are learners
- has excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that motivate children
We can offer you:
- a state of the art brand new school with amazing facilities for learning
- a supportive, collegiate and motivated team
- high quality CPD with opportunities for career progression
- enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
- an inclusive school with a 'can do' ethos where success is recognised
- strong and ambitious leadership with a clear sense of strategic direction
- supportive parents and governors
Visits are welcome and can be made by contacting Janet Wallace on 0207 589 8553 or email@example.com.
Closing date Friday 18th May 2018.
Learn more about the school by visiting our website www.marlborough.rbkc.sch.uk or go to our Twitter feed @marlboroughsw3
Please contact the school for an application pack or click the quick apply button on TES online. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full DBS checks.