Hobbs Hill Wood Primary School is a two form entry school educating children from aged 3 to 11. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic class teacher to join our team in lower KS2 (year group 3 or 4). You will have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and good organisational skills. This is a full time position, offered on a permanent contract, starting in September 2018. Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers, with evidence of at least good teaching.
We offer the following benefits:
- a recruitment and retention payment of £1k in the first year for the right candidate;
- a 'good' school (Ofsted 2018);
- a friendly, hard-working team;
- excellent teaching assistant support;
- well-behaved pupils;
- a spacious and well resourced, popular and over-subscribed school; and
- a commitment to developing our staff.
Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Nicola Fulcher, the School Business Manager, at email@example.com or by calling 01442 401222.
Hobbs Hill Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and therefore the successful applicant will be subject to suitable references, medical and DBS checks in accordance with Herts County Council guidelines.