To start in September 2019 (flexibility to start July 2019 if you are available)
We are looking for KS1 and KS2 teachers to join our recently formed Primary School under the management of the outstanding leadership of the Governors and Head Teacher (OFSTED 2016.)
The school is committed to improvement and development for all and recognises and rewards excellence. We are a National Support School supported by the National College of School Leadership and as such we are well equipped to ensure you are fully supported to enable you to reach your full potential.
The school is proud to be implementing the recommendations from the May 2018 Government Consultation Response on 'Strengthening Qualified Teacher Status and improving career progression for teachers.' From September 2018 the school has employed an out of class specialist Teaching and Learning practitioner working across all the phases.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT we can offer you:
• a school committed to improvement and development for all
• a school that recognises and rewards excellence
• a school where work life balance is supported for all staff
• pupils with outstanding behaviour who are eager and enthusiastic to learn
• professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues
• a modern and exceptionally well resourced school
We are looking for a team player who:
• demonstrates personal responsibility for their own development and the progress of their pupils
• has proven effective teaching within 3-11 age range (this could be a teaching practice)
• is enthusiastic, motivated with high expectations of self and others
• is keen to develop their skills throughout the whole school
• is committed to raising standards
• is able to fully support the school’s vision
NQTs are welcome to apply
To arrange a visit please contact the school via email@example.com or phone 01276 31933 to make an appointment.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required.