We are seeking well-qualified, enthusiastic teachers to join our well established team as we complete our expansion of the primary section of the school.
About the school
Richmond Park School is an exciting new project located in a highly attractive residential area well connected to the centre of Madrid. The school opened with Early Years and Primary in September 2019 and is led by two highly experienced directors of education, supported by a strong private company with a vast experience of British education in Spain. As planned, the school grew substantially in September 2020 when Key Stage 3 in Secondary was opened and a second class per year group was introduced in Early Years and KS1.
The school focuses on the academic and holistic development of each pupil. Our broad English curriculum, further extended through co-curricular projects and experiences, will empower all pupils to fulfil their potential through acquiring high- level knowledge, deep understanding, and extensive skills. Pupils will become creative, independent, and reflective thinkers and effective communicators. Equally important, core moral and ethical values, such as respect, kindness, and integrity, will underpin the educational process. We want our pupils to be generous and supportive, developing a deep commitment to social and environmental action.
Richmond Park School provides a learning environment which is tranquil, but also stimulating. Teachers guide pupils and facilitate their learning, but the pupils themselves often take the lead, thinking, exploring, problem- solving and creating. We believe that if you want to teach, you have to learn and if you want to learn, you also have to teach.
Learning in Richmond Park School will be joyful, surprising, and dynamic.
Key Aspects of Job Profile
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Speak and write fluent English comparable to a first language communicator
- Evidence of recent, successful teaching experience of the English National Curriculum
- Have a strong interest and ability in ICT and its opportunities for learning
- Familiarity with `Mindfulness´ and/or willingness to train in and support a mindfulness culture within the school community
- Ability to monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching and learning to ensure high standards
- An understanding of Assessment for Learning
About the role
What the school can offer:
- Internal and external professional development
- Opportunity for future post of responsibility, with allowances
- Free breakfast and lunches at school
- The school will assist staff in finding accommodation and completing legal documentation
Please send your CV with an accompanying cover letter to email@example.com
Further information will be provided for short-listed candidates.
Richmond Park School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 14 years