Primary Class Teacher (KS1/Lower KS2)
Full Time, Permanent
£26,662 - £37,645 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (MPR)
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Required for January 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to the Hermitage family.
We seek to employ an enthusiastic and innovative individual to help us continue to raise standards in teaching and learning through a comprehensive understanding of how pupils learn, enabling our children to make rapid and sustained progress.
Hermitage is a popular and expanding school in the heart of Uxbridge and is close to major transport links (London Underground and M25/40). We can offer you exceptional facilities in our brand new learning environment, enthusiastic, motivated pupils, ongoing personalised professional development and a supportive and collaborative team ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent practitioner with a clear commitment to the highest standards of teaching and learning, including the use of ICT;
- have a clear understanding of the importance of ongoing, formative assessment;
- have the ability to motivate and inspire children through their learning journey;
- have high expectations of all children;
- work well as part of a team;
- be keen to develop skills and experience and share these with other staff.
Visits to the school are welcome and are warmly encouraged. Please contact Jo Smallwood (School Manager) on 01895 234871 to make arrangements.
CLOSING DATE: 26 November 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: w/c 03 December 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Please be advised that references from friends/family will not be accepted. The first must be from your current employer and the second from a professional colleague from a separate establishment.