Are you a dynamic, creative and pioneering teacher? Do you look at life through a global lens? Are you a visionary individual, ready to embrace a new challenge?
We are currently looking for an outstanding KS1 teacher who:
• Has a deep understanding of learning and teaching
• Has an excellent track record of successful Year 2 learning and teaching
• Is passionate and creative
• Is forward thinking
If this is you, come and join our vibrant and supportive team at Mulgrave Primary School.
We can offer:
• A rich, stimulating curriculum and learning environment
• Commitment to continued professional development
• A collaborative and innovate approach to learning
• Enthusiastic and inspiring children who love to learn
We hope to hear from all interested applicants looking to join a staff team committed to the challenge of making a difference for our pupils and community.
School visits would usually be warmly welcomed and encouraged, however, under the current circumstances this is not possible. Instead, we would like to offer either a telephone call or a video chat with anyone who is thinking about applying, to answer any questions or provide further information. Please phone the school on 0208 317 9211, (9am – 3pm Mon – Fri), and ask to speak to a member of the senior leadership team
Contract: Maternity Cover (not suitable for NQTs)
Closing date: Wednesday 20th January 2021 11:59pm
Interview date: Friday 29th January 2021 (via video link)
Start date: March 2021
Further information and an application pack can be downloaded from the school website: www.mulgraveprimary.org.uk
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mulgrave Primary School is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding our school community. The appointment will therefore be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
This post is not suitable for NQTs
Mulgrave Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years