Cobham Free School, Junior Department
Start date: September 2021
Our successful school is growing and moving to two-form entry from September 2021. It is an exciting time to join us - not only are we growing in size but we are also looking forward to making use of our fantastic new facilities on our shared site with our Senior Department.
We are therefore seeking to appoint class teachers to join our friendly and supportive team from September 2021. Candidates seeking a role in either KS1 or KS2 are welcome to apply, on either a full or part time (job share) basis.
NQTs are most welcome to apply, as are experienced teachers seeking a new challenge - opportunities for leadership roles may also be available.
We can offer:
- small class sizes (up to 26 students in each class) with excellent standards of behaviour;
- specialist tuition for pupils in Music, French and PE from Reception onwards;
- shorter term times (34 weeks) and holidays generally aligned to the independent sector;
- a competitive salary, membership of Teachers' Pension Scheme;
- a real commitment to Continuous Professional Development;
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas; and
- a genuinely friendly and supportive working environment.
Closing Date: 01 February 2021
Unfortunately we cannot arrange visits at this time, however we are happy to arrange informal conversations. Please contact Sonya Davies, by email: email@example.com
The school reserves the right to make an early appointment.
Please note that applications made by CV will NOT be considered.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.
Cobham Free School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years