NQT and experienced teachers considered. TLR available for suitable candidate.
St James is a warm, highly successful one form entry primary school with two additional classes, in Muswell Hill – an attractive, leafy part of North London. We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher to join our team in September 2018.
· Believe in and be committed to every child reaching their potential
· Be a positive and significant role model for our children
· Be aspirational in setting goals and high expectations for our children
· Be creative and able to inspire learning beyond the classroom
· Have the skills and the determination to make a significant difference
· Be flexible, reflective and open to feedback
· Have a strong team spirit
We can offer
A progressive and friendly school with wonderful, high attaining children and dedicated, enthusiastic staff
- A school with strong Christian values,supportive parents and capable governors
- A senior management team who are committed to hard working staff
- A school where leadership at all levels is supported and encouraged
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development
Visits to the school from prospective applicants on Wednesday 7th March 2018 are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call the School Office on 0208 883 6540 to arrange one.
The closing date for all applications is on Monday 19th March 2018 and interviews for successful candidates will be held week commencing 26th March 2018.