“The Headteacher’s passion for ensuring all pupils receive an outstanding education is tangible in all aspects of the school’s work.”
Highfield Primary is an Outstanding School - Ofsted 2016
Highfield Primary is an Outstanding school. It is a happy, inclusive and successful three form entry school in Enfield, North London. We have wonderful children, dedicated staff and strong partnerships with our parents/carers. We believe in developing pupils with the skills to be great learners through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum. We are within walking distance from Winchmore Hill overground train station and with easy access to the Piccadilly line.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Enthusiastic, passionate and inspirational
- Committed to achieving the highest standards in teaching and learning
- Believe that every child can achieve and that education can make a difference
- Reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Excellent team members
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved and motivated children who are eager to learn
- A creative curriculum and well-resourced environment which welcomes innovation and new ideas
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression
- A commitment to achieving a work/life balance for all staff whilst managing school workloads
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at the school are expected to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018 (Noon), please email application form to email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our school office on 020 8360 2149 to arrange a visit.
Visits: Tuesday 13th March 2018 at 9.30am
Thursday 15th March 2018 available at 9.30am and 4.30pm
Interviews: Wednesday 21st March
A full recruitment pack can be downloaded from our website: www.highfieldprimary.co.uk
If we have not contacted you a week after the closing date, this means you have not been successful this time.