We are looking to appoint a dynamic class teacher to join Millennium Primary School for September 2018.
Millennium is a happy and successful school, serving a broad catchment area close to the 02 in Greenwich, with excellent, well-equipped facilities. We are very proud of our exciting and innovative curriculum that we offer children.
A successful applicant will:
· Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
· Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
· Be creative and have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational success.
· Have a solid understanding of the primary curriculum.
In return we offer the applicant:
· A positive, happy and friendly working environment.
· Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
· Opportunities for further career development.
· Excellent CPD opportunities
Millennium is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone 0205 8580394 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 21st May 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: To be confirmed