Causeway Bay Victoria Kindergarten and International Nursery was established in 1965 and is renowned for offering high quality Tri-lingual and Bi-lingual education to children aged 2-6 years of age. We are an IB World School, and a Teachers College Reading and Writing Project School.
Causeway Bay Victoria Kindergarten and International Nursery is inviting applications for the following position:
Class Teacher - Native-Level English Speaking
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified, native-level English speaking Early Childhood Educator:
• Committed to working in a dynamic environment
• Hold appropriate qualifications e.g. Bachelor in Education or Post Graduate Diploma in Education or Post Graduate Certificate in Education, in order to be registered as a teacher in Hong Kong
• Newly qualified teachers will also be considered
• A commitment to student-centered inquiry-based learning
• IB experience is an advantage but not essential
• Flexibility to co-teach with Chinese teachers
The successful applicant will be employed on an initial two-year contract and the excellent employment package will include:
• Annual flight
• Health insurance
• High salaries commensurate with experience
Applicants please download and complete the application form and submit with a full resume to the Human Resource by email to email@example.com.