This is an exciting time at Queens Church of England Academy as we are looking to recruit a dynamic and inspirational Class Teacher for the start of the next academic year.
We are proud of, and are well known for, our fantastic children who have a hunger for learning, a happy and enthusiastic staff and a highly effective, passionate and supportive leadership team.
Our new Class Teacher will be committed to inspiring the pupils within the school, and will play an important role in leading Queens on the road to Outstanding.
For more experienced teachers candidates must be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully raising standards for pupils through their teaching. Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passionate learning culture in action.
· someone who has demonstrated the ability to significantly raise attainment within the school.
· Inspirational with the strength of character and the ability to motivate pupils to flourish?
· Passionately strive to impact on pupils’ learning and transform young lives?
· Have a good sense of humour with the ability to put ‘oomph’ into teaching to give memorable learning experiences?
We Can Offer:
· Well behaved, happy pupils who have a passion for learning
· Happy enthusiastic and hard working staff, both teaching and non teaching
· Highly effective and committed senior leadership team led by our dynamic Headteacher, Hannah Carvell.
For an appointment to visit the school please contact Sam Derrick via telephone on 02476382906