In this role you will be teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
• Developing the school curriculum
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the work of pupils
• Providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education
• Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils
• Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals
• Undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development
• Participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review
• Contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
For further information on this post, please contact Lyn Boxall on 01250 871980.
When completing your application for this post, please ensure you provide contact details for two referees, including email addresses. One should be your current or most recent employer. If you are already employed as a teacher with Perth & Kinross Council, you are only required to provide 1 reference, which must be from your current Head Teacher.
Closing date: 13/11/2018
Rattray Primary School, Rattray, Blairgowrie