Are you what we are looking for?
Do you consider yourself to be an excellent practitioner, who always puts the needs of the children first.
Do you want to teach within an Academy Trust with children who have positive attitudes to learning, supportive leadership and tailored professional learning opportunities then we want to hear from you!
The Academies Enterprise Trust are looking to recruit a number of teachers, full-time and part-time across their cluster of schools in Barnsley and beyond. This is to add capacity to the existing teaching staff and to provide additional cover for a number of schools. We may also take the opportunity to offer temporary, fixed-term or even permanent roles to high quality candidates.
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children,
- Leadership teams who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of teamwork,
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards,
- Access to the largest network of primary teachers in England
- Fast track opportunities to leadership roles within the Trust ,
- A bespoke Professional Development package which allows opportunities to continue with your own education and development,
- A well being package of support that offers peer coaching, mentoring and supervision, in addition we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers and Teachers’ pension
- Free car parking and where there is an opportunity to eat lunch with our children this is provided free of charge
To apply today, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button below.
Closing date: Wednesday 17 October 2018
Interview date: Monday 22 October 2018 Venue TBC
We would strongly encourage you to visit our very special academies, to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Dalby by calling 01226 722153 or email email@example.com