Main Pay Scale
Contribution to relocation costs
TLR available for candidates with appropriate experience
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning..’ OFSTED (March 2017)
This is a genuine opportunity for you to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a few minutes’ walk from Stanmore tube station.
We are seeking to appoint outstanding and inspirational teachers in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, who have the ability to enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils.
We can offer:
- well behaved children who are eager to learn,
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice,
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child,
- excellent CPD opportunities,
- a brand new, well-resourced school building set in amazing school grounds.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high academic expectations and is committed to developing the whole child,
- has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum,
- can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam Tel: 020 8958 9202 e-mail: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunities Employer Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children