Required September 2018
The Governing Body wishes to appoint outstanding Class Teachers, across the school, to start in September 2018. NQT and part-time/job share applications are welcomed.
Priory School is a large Primary School serving an extremely diverse community. Although we are part of London Fringe, we are in close proximity to rural Buckinghamshire and we have extensive grounds. Good transport links to Heathrow, Central London, Windsor and the M4, M40 and M25. We have wonderful children who have an excellent attitude to learning. We have high expectations of our children’s behaviour and consequently they are a joy to teach.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a reflective practitioner keen to further develop their practice and make a difference to children’s learning.
- Enjoy working as part of a large, collaborative team.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and positivity.
- Believe that every child has the right to enjoy success.
In return we offer:
- A leadership team that wants to continually improve and enable everyone to thrive.
- A tried and tested, highly successful NQT programme which is supportive and structured.
- A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture.
- A well-resourced curriculum in each classroom and paid for access to subscription based planning sites
- A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback
- Coaching and mentoring to help you achieve your ambitions.
- A range of benefits including free weekly yoga and boot camp sessions with external, qualified instructors in order to develop our commitment to work/life balance.
- A relocation package for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Friday 25th May 2018
Visits to the school are recommended. Please telephone to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check will be sought for the successful candidate.
To apply, call the school on 01628 600300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.prioryschool.com for an application form.