Beech Grove Primary School – Class Teacher Posts
Full time, permanent posts – Pay Range MPS/UPS
Application Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019 at 12.00 noon
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dedicated and committed team at Beech Grove. We have two permanent posts available and are flexible about which year groups these will be in, depending on the candidates’ strengths, experience and preferences.
Our school is at an exciting stage of its development and there may be the opportunity, for the right candidate, to take on leadership of a curriculum area or phase.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong class teacher with a track record of ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teaching
- Ambitious for the school and committed to working as part of our friendly team to deliver excellent outcomes for our pupils
- Confident in making learning exciting, purposeful and challenging for all pupils
- Skilled in identifying and overcoming barriers to learning
- Highly motivated, passionate about teaching and keen to take on new ideas
- A skilful communicator who can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, parents / carers and other schools
- Committed to their own professional development and keen to progress further in their career
We offer a school that is:
- Welcoming and friendly with pupils who are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Committed to ensuring all pupils meet their full potential, develop as well rounded individuals and are well prepared for the next phase of their education
- Staffed by a cohesive team who are passionate about the school and empowered to make a positive difference for their pupils
- Able to offer high quality, continuous professional development
- Passionate about school improvement, open to new ideas and keen to promote distributed leadership
- Governed by a strong and supportive Board of Governors who strive to improve outcomes for children in Wellington
Our pupils and staff are extremely proud of their school and would love to show you around. Please contact the school office on 01823 662438 / firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Please visit https://dasjobs.co.uk/job/classteachers/ to apply.
12 noon on Friday 26th April 2019.
Please note, these posts will not be suitable for NQTs.
Beech Grove is a safeguarding school committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS.