De Bohun Primary School is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated teacher to join our fantastic team.
Full Time Class Teacher required for September 2018
MPS/UPS with additional responsbility considered for the right candidate
NQTs welcome to apply
At De Bohun, we are working hard to ensure that every second is spent enhancing outcomes for children – moving the focus away from box ticking exercises, onerous marking and unnecessary meetings.
If you want to spend your time doing the things you became a teacher for – then this is the school for you.
We ask that you:
· have a passion to ensure our children get the very best outcomes.
· can demonstrate a range of skills to ensure our children get the very best provision.
· are happy to try new approaches.
· enjoy working as part of a team.
- a genuine opportunity to help to shape the future of De Bohun Primary School.
- a dedicated and supportive team of staff.
- supportive parents who want their children to succeed.
- high quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful.
- an excellent working environment, with a forward thinking Leadership Team.
All candidates are encouraged to make an appointment to look around our school. Please contact Dominic Smart (email@example.com), our Headteacher, to arrange a tour.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.debohun.enfield.sch.uk or please contact Lisa Younger (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Office Manager.
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 7 March
Shortlisting and contacting applicants: Thursday 8 March
Interviews and tasks: Monday 12 & Tuesday 13 March. Successful applicants contacted by 5:00pm Tuesday 13 March
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.