We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven and inspirational class teacher to further develop their own love of learning in Southwark’s primary SEMH setting.
Are you a teacher who:
• enjoys a challenge?
• is able to personalise the primary curriculum for children who learn in different ways?
• is able to use a variety of assessment tools to plot and track a child’s progress?
• is able to look beyond the behaviours of a child in order to support their social and emotional development?
• has resilience and shows care?
• is someone who recognises the importance of sustaining relationships with our children and their families?
• would actively contribute to, and learn from, a diverse team of committed professionals?
Beormund serves children with social, emotional and mental health needs. All arrive from mainstream settings where their needs could not be met and their behaviours were deemed challenging. We provide a safe, happy, personalised, therapeutic and aspirational setting where the children make accelerated levels of academic progress and in many other aspects of school life.
You would become part of a talented, resilient and creative team who are committed to improving the lives of some of London’s most vulnerable children. We have a collective passion for learning, achieving and succeeding. Beormund is a fantastic school to work in with no two days the same. Visits are recommended. Please call 0207 525 9027 or email email@example.com our SBM, Julia to arrange a visit.
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website or www.beormundschool.co.uk or via the links on the TES website and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The safety, welfare and well-being of the children is the first priority of Governors and staff at Beormund Primary School. All appointments are subject to appropriate vetting and barring checks, as described in the current DfE Guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’
Closing date: Monday 18th March 2019 @ 12pm
Shortlisting : Tuesday 19th March 2019
Interview date: W/C Monday 1st April 2019