KS1/KS2 Class Teachers:
3 x Class Teachers &
1 x Class Teacher Maternity Cover (Fixed Term Sep 19 - July 20)
The successful applicant will have the ability to raise standards, be well organised, committed and keen to involve themselves with the wider primary school community. Working within a positive and friendly team, this role will suit a primary teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to accelerate progression. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved and work with a positive and supportive team to raise attainment within an inclusive Primary School.
• Flexible and committed to working as part of a team?
• Passionate about children’s learning?
• Dedicated, organised and enthusiastic?
• Talented and creative?
• An inspirational practitioner?
If so, we can offer you:
• A friendly welcoming school
• A supportive leadership team and governing body
• Excellent opportunities for professional development