Cobham Free School, Junior Department
We are now looking to appoint a class teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. This position is a fixed term maternity cover initially. We would ideally welcome applicants seeking a KS2 role. We would welcome applications from NQTs and can offer dedicated support for those in their training year.
We can offer:
- small class sizes (24 students in each class) with excellent standards of behaviour;
- specialist tuition for pupils in Music, French and PE from Reception onwards;
- free school lunches and holidays generally aligned to the independent sector;
- a competitive salary, in line with Fringe scales;
- a real commitment to Continuous Professional Development;
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas; and
- a friendly and supportive working environment.
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 2018
A job brochure and application form are available on this site and on the school website. Visits are warmly welcomed.
To apply, please complete the application form available on the school website and email to email@example.com or post a hard copy to: Sonya Davies, Human Resources, Cobham Free School, 89-95 Portsmouth Road, Cobham, KT11 1JJ.
The school reserves the right to make an early appointment.
Please note that applications made by CV will NOT be considered.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.