Full Time Class Teacher (KS1/ Lower KS2) for September 2018
Salary dependent on experience
OLV is an oversubscribed one form entry school, serving our local parish community. The successful candidate will be welcomed into a team committed to continually raising standards and upholding the distinctive ethos of this Catholic, friendly, high achieving and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will:
• be committed to sustaining the strong Catholic identity of the school
• have a passion for learning and teaching
• be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching
• be committed to raising standards in the school
• be motivated and have high expectations for pupil achievement
We can offer
• highly motivated and disciplined children
• a professional team of dedicated teaching and support staff
• a strong, supportive governing body with a clear vision for the future of the school
• a friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos and links with the Parish and parents
• a commitment to your continued professional development
Please contact Sue Lorenzo, Clerk to the Governing Body on 020 8788 7957 or email email@example.com for further information and/or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for Applications: Monday 25th June 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held the week of: 25th June 2018
The School and its Governing Body are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.