Class teacher required for September 2018 (NQTs welcome)
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
Gonville Academy is looking for a talented, energetic class teacher to join our dynamic, highly aspirational team. Our vision is to develop a learning community, which aims to equip students with the knowledge, skills and mindset they need to become leaders in their chosen fields. Following our successful Ofsted inspection in March 2017, we are looking for ambitious candidates who are committed to helping students to achieve their full potential. We welcome applications from NQTs and aspiring leaders who wish to join an organisation where their leadership skills can be nurtured and developed.
You will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning, with the ability to inspire and motivate;
• an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
• committed to a research based approach to teaching and learning;
• positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude;
• a champion for our students, and a role model for a growth mindset.
We can offer you:
• an excellent development programme, led by highly skilled staff;
• opportunities for career development, including fully funded MA and leadership courses;
• enthusiastic, well behaved students, who are keen to learn;
• a competitive salary and benefits scheme;
• an innovative curriculum which staff shape for our students;
• a school that genuinely invests in people, and holds the Investors in People Award.
Visits to Gonville Academy are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for more information about the role, please contact Wendy Hale in the main office, via phone: 020 8684 4006 or email: email@example.com .
Completed application forms should be returned to the same email address.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.
CVs are not accepted; a STEP Academy Trust Application Form must be completed for all applications.
Closing date: Friday 25th May 2018 Interviews: TBC