Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Harry Gosling Primary School is a very successful, highly- regarded local primary school in Whitechapel.
We believe in providing the very best for all our children by creating an aspirational, exciting learning community. We offer significant professional development opportunities for all staff, wherever you are on your career path.
We are establishing a soft federation with Stephen Hawking Primary School, a special school for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties. This enables the staff and children in both schools to grow and develop together and to learn from one another. It makes this a particularly exciting time to join the school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding mainstream teacher. The successful candidate will have the skills, energy and ambition to:
• Inspire young children to be the best they can be
• Realise children's potential through excellent teaching
• Work well as part of a team to develop exciting learning opportunities
• Foster good relationships with parents and the local community
• Make a significant contribution to the development of the school
• An excellent learning environment
• Delightful children who are eager to learn
• A dedicated, supportive staff
• Great opportunities for professional development.
• Involved parents and governors
• A friendly school community in an exciting area of London
Virtual visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Harry Gosling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
For further details about how to apply, please visit the school’s website - http://www.harrygoslingprimary.co.uk/information/vacancies - to download the application pack. If you require any further information, or would like to visit the school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 481 1650 to book your place.
Please return your application to email@example.com
Shortlisting date: Friday 26th February 2021
Interview date: Friday 5th March 2021 (We will only notify shortlisted candidates)
Harry Gosling Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years