Class Teachers x2
- Post title: Class Teacher x2 (year group negotiable)
- Salary Range: Main Scale 1 - 6
- Actual Salary: £32,157-£42,624 Contract: Permanent
- Suitability: NQTs welcome to apply Hours: Full time, 32.5 hours per week
- Required for: 01 September 2021
The Headteacher, staff, pupils and governors at Tufnell Park Primary School are seeking to appoint outstanding class teachers to join our expanding team. We require dedicated practitioners with the passion and commitment to contribute to an enthusiastic and dynamic team, to improve the life chances for the children in our community. We have some flexibility over year group, and would very much like to play to candidates’ strengths.
We are in the process of expanding to three forms of entry, now at Year 1, and have recently moved into a beautiful state of the art new building. As our building and environment are new, many opportunities exist to shape practice and provision, including use of our extensive outdoor spaces.
Tufnell Park is a great place to work and has a positive environment where everybody works together to achieve. The school is situated on a spacious and peaceful corner site with natural wildlife gardens and mature trees, yet convenient for transport links to North and Central London.
We are seeking teachers who:
- offer and model outstanding practice
- can lead and inspire others – children and adults alike
- are welcoming and willing to encourage strong partnerships with parents and the community
- positively embrace innovation and change
- can work effectively with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- wonderful children who strive to achieve their best
- an enthusiastic, dynamic and talented staff team
- a brand new building, including new furniture, equipment and resources
- a supportive leadership team with great opportunities for CPD
- a warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- • membership of a successful network of local schools
Note from Headteacher: Tufnell Park is very much open for business; we would be happy to offer face-to face tours, and I am open to chatting on the phone and/or online. Also, do explore the website for videos, virtual tours and information, to find out what makes us special.
Contact Andrea in the office on 020 7607 4852, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click here or please go to www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you require any assistance please email Schools HR team at email@example.com quoting job reference TUF/768.
Closing date for application: Midday, Monday 24 May 2021
Interviews and selection: Thursday 27 May 2021
Tufnell Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check will be required. In addition, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.
Tufnell Park Primary School
Tufnell Park Primary School,31 Carleton Rd, London N7 0ES
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years