Required from: 1 September 2019
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We have an exciting and fulfilling opportunity to join our school. Our children, staff, parents and Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and forward thinking class teacher. We are looking for a permanent Class Teacher for KS2, to join our collaborative and successful team. St Anne's Church Academy is continuing to expand at our West Wick campus until we become a 420 dual campus primary school in September 2020.
If you can confidently answer yes to the following questions please read on!
• are you adaptable, innovative and passionate about teaching and learning?
• can you inspire, enthuse and motivate children?
• do you understand how children learn?
• can you meet a challenge with a positive attitude?
• will you treat everybody as a unique individual?
The successful candidate will be:
• able to demonstrate outstanding and memorable teaching and learning;
• an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic learner;
• committed to raising aspiration and broadening horizons;
• passionate about inclusion and enabling everybody to succeed;
• flexible and able to relish opportunities created by change;
• a pro-active team member committed to the school’s core values.
To tempt you further, we can offer:
• delightful, amazing children who enjoy learning and coming to school;
• a friendly church school community;
• dedicated and supportive colleagues;
• a listening and responsive governing body;
• excellent opportunities for your continued professional development;
• the opportunity to be part of our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust;
• attractive and well-resourced learning environments.
If you share our belief in learning without limits and you feel you can make a positive difference to our school then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. If you would like an application pack and further information please contact a member of our office crew. Both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be requested.
To request an information pack please contact our West Wick office on 01934 520461 or email email@example.com.
“The Priory Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday, 20 March 2019
Proposed interview date: TBC