Amesbury Archer Primary School is part of the Magna Learning Partnership and was recently rated “Good” by Ofsted.
The school serves the educational needs of a continually expanding housing development and is established at the heart of the local community.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our incredibly friendly and mutually supportive staff as a class teacher.
Our children want:
• To be set high expectations;
• To be inspired to learn;
• Someone who will understand and celebrate their different backgrounds and meet their individual needs;
• To have ownership of their school and learning.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Puts their heart and soul into ensuring that the children in their care have the best possible learning opportunities;
• Is approachable on both a professional and personal level, being able to listen to other’s points of view;
• Is able to forge strong relationships with all stakeholders and members of the local community;
• Has dynamism, energy and drive, with an innovative approach to education;
• Is a dedicated team player;
• Has outstanding interpersonal skills, being able to empower, challenge and motivate colleagues and children;
• Has a wonderful sense of humour and is able to keep things in perspective.
In return, we can offer:
• An ambitious, vibrant and forward-thinking working environment;
• The support of a dedicated, hardworking and able team of teachers and support staff;
• A genuine commitment to meeting the professional development needs of all our team members.
• An opportunity to make contributions to whole school decision-making and help shape the future for a community that wants the best for their children;
• Extensive training and development opportunities.
Please contact the Head Teacher or Deputy Head on 01980 625944 to discuss the position in more detail.
Amesbury Archer Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Amesbury Archer Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years