Year 1 Class Teacher
Full Time (to cover maternity leave until the end of the summer term 2019)
Required from 1st April 2019
Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London near very good transport links. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Year 1 teacher to join our team, who has the ability to enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils.
We can offer:
• well behaved children who are eager to learn,
• a caring, dedicated team of professionals,
• a school that takes pride in developing the whole child,
• excellent CPD opportunities,
• a brand new school building, with excellent facilities,
• amazing school grounds.
We are looking for someone who:
• has high expectations and a proven record of raising achievement,
• has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of inspiring Year 1pupils,
• can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit our website:
Closing date: Tuesday 26th February 2019 (12.00pm)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CV’s will not be accepted
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children is a very high priority at Aylward. Our rigorous Safer Recruitment procedures ensure only safe adults work with our children.