The children, staff and Governors of Woodlands Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and skilled Year 1 part time class teacher. The vacancy is for two and a half days per week, Weds pm (which will be dedicated PPA time), Thursday and Friday.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• makes learning enjoyable and stimulating
• can provide an exciting and supportive learning environment within the classroom
• can inspire children, parents and colleagues
• can motivate children to reach their full potential
• is positive and forward looking
• is a flexible team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• is willing to play an active part in the life of the school
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
• a school that welcomes ideas for development and innovation
• happy and hardworking children
• a vibrant school curriculum
• a school with a caring and supportive ethos where everyone is valued
• a dedicated and enthusiastic staff team
• a commitment to your personal professional development
Hours of work: The vacancy is for two and a half days per week, Weds pm (which will be dedicated PPA time), Thursday and Friday.
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): Midday Tues 1st October 2019
Application Forms attached
Please enclose a covering letter with any application.
Interview date: TBC
Commencement date: January 2020
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please make an appointment by contacting our School Admin Officer, Jacky Williams, to arrange a mutually convenient time. Please contact the school office on 01722 335849 or email to: email@example.com for further information. Additional information about our school can be found on our website www.woodlands.wilts.sch.uk.
Woodlands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before is confirmed.