Applications are invited for the position of Classroom Teacher based at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Blackall.
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
· Relevant tertiary qualifications
· Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
The successful applicant will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high quality educational programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
We offer generous incentives including:-
· Subsidised Housing
· Area allowances
· Relocation assistance
· Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
· Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
· Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
· 39 weeks of term time for a school year
· Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
· Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
· Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
· Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
· $500 travel subsidy
Applications close 5pm Friday 15 June 2018.
For further information and to apply for this position please download an application package from our website www.rok.catholic.edu.au