The Governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint a passionate and motivated KS2 class teachers for September 2020.
St Mary Magdalen’s is a dynamic school with an excellent community feel. We believe in everyone working together as a team. We strive for academic excellence and ensure we support each child reaching their full potential, in a secure and loving environment.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have high expectations of behaviour
• Have the ability to inspire and be a positive role model for all our students
• Deliver excellent learning opportunities
• Be organised, so each child succeeds
• Be caring and determined to make a difference
• Be passionate to develop as a teacher and within a team
• Be a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of our school
St Mary Magdalen’s will offer you:
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos and core values
• Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
• Excellent behaviour
• Hardworking, motivated and positive staff
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• Inner London pay
• For the right candidate there are additional responsibilities (TLR), as well as future leadership opportunities.
Application forms can be obtained from Maria Quinn by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to visit the school, please email Maria Quinn to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Until positions are filled
Observation and Interviews: TBC
St Mary Magdalen’s School is committed to safeguarding and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service