Inspiring teachers, Franklin needs you!
Join a team of creative individuals who constantly strive to deliver a curriculum that ensures our children succeed both academically and socially.
Ofsted, January 2020: ‘This is a school to be proud of. Leaders and staff provide a high-quality education for all their pupils. Leaders are mindful of staff well-being. Staff who spoke to us were all positive about leaders’ efforts to reduce workload.’
Visitors describe our children as, ‘charming, delightful, confident and independent learners.’
And our adults as, ‘passionate, inspirational, dedicated and inclusive.’
Pupils say, ‘I like how everyone is different and no one is rude about it.’
‘I am challenged a lot and it is fun.’
While parents say, “Ark Franklin has a broad, rich curriculum, excellent teaching and caring staff. The facilities are brilliant and the community is strong and vibrant.”
We are seeking two teachers for September.
Our ideal candidates will be:
- aspirational team players;
- who demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism for both themselves and their students;
- and are determined to make a real difference in the lives of our children.
In return we offer:
- a friendly, collegiate working environment;
- an exceptional, innovative and experienced staff team;
- a broad and ambitious knowledge, vocabulary and culturally-rich curriculum ;
- a school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all;
- an engaged and supportive wider community;
- and unrivalled professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to have a real and lasting impact. You will be supported by unrivalled training and CPD to develop yourself as an outstanding teacher/leader. We offer attractive remuneration above the national pay scales, as well as a range of benefits including reduced gym membership and retail discounts.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We welcome applications from newly qualified as well as experienced teachers.
We invite visits, both virtually and in person, to arrange a visit please contact the headteacher, Janine Ryan, at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively visit our website at www.arkfranklinprimary.org
To apply, please complete the online application form , applicants will be reviewed continuously prior to the closing date, and any suitable candidates will be invited to interview.
Deadline: 11am on Friday 27th March 2020
Location: Kensal Rise, NW London
Start date: September 2020
Salary: Ark MPS 1-6 (Inner London + 2.5%) dependent on experience
Ark Franklin is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.