The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher with a proven track record of securing high standards of learning, progress and behaviour, to join our school for the rest of the academic year, to take a Year 5 class.
The successful candidate must:
- be able to provide evidence of a high standard of teaching
- be a reflective practitioner, eager to improve their own skills, and committed to becoming an outstanding teacher
- have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- be a good communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- be a flexible team player
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by our telephoning the school office.
Application forms are available from the school on 020 8270 4150 (Ellie Merritt) or by email: EMerritt@godwin.bardaglea.org.uk.
Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs J Phillips, at the school by 12 noon on the closing date of Thursday 17th October 2019
Interviews w/c 28th October 2019.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) at enhanced level, will be undertaken on all applicants.