Location: Queanbeyan, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Salary Range: $65,165 - $114,720 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: January, 2022
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Friday 24 September 2021
Our school's most valued asset are the amazing students that proudly claim St Gregory's as their school. We aim to make St Gregory's a school where safety, fairness and respect guide our shared journey. The school strives for all students to develop their own spirituality, relationships and potential to really become the best they can be.
About the Role
An excellent and rewarding opportunity exists for a Classroom Teacher at St Gregory's Primary. To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated high-level teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach. You will have the passion and expertise to work collectively and individually with students, as well as possessing the appropriate qualifications and experience in the teaching arena.
- A commitment to Catholic education and the promotion of the mission of the Catholic Church;
- Well-developed self-awareness and the personal capabilities of reflection on your own performance, integrity, resilience and emotional maturity;
- The passion and expertise to work individually and collectively with students, to maximise the learning outcomes for each one, including those with additional learning needs;
- Demonstrated high-level teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners and a demonstrated capacity to team teach;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student;
- Demonstrated capacity and willingness to develop students’ unique capabilities through participation in the broader life of the school;
- Appropriate qualifications and demonstrated experience in the teaching arena.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
This position is temporary in nature because the substantive occupant (the incumbent) is taking parental leave. The incumbent is entitled to return earlier to their substantive position in accordance with the Fair Work Act 2009.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Claire Bermingham on 02 6297 2221 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn