It is remarkable what a difference excellent teaching and learning can make to our children. It’s no surprise that when we have teachers who care, who are enthusiastic and embrace every opportunity to ensure our children’s learning experience is exciting and exceptional, they make a huge difference to each of those student’s lives and in turn, impact on achievement across all key stages.
We have a massive task ahead at our academy, which is why you will have the full support of our new Principal, our Deputy Principal and the central Education team, who will be with you every step of the way. Their key focus will be improving standards of teaching and learning and it’s only with your passion, resilience and energy, that we can do this and enable our students to ‘find their remarkable’.
St Helen’s Primary Academy is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) a network of over 60 primary, secondary and special academies.
Join St Helen’s Primary Academy and you will have:
- Flexibility: We are open to flexible working and offering full-time and part-time posts across the academy with Morning teaching and Afternoon teaching. We may also take the opportunity to offer temporary, fixed-term or permanent roles to high quality candidates.
- Endless opportunities for career progression: The hard work you put in to achieve will impact our children and you’ll be rewarded for the success-this can be from taking on additional responsibilities that will impact across the academy through working with the senior leadership team. If you’re resilient and ambitious we’ll support you to succeed.
- Supportive environment: Every opportunity to learn, grow and network within the academy and the trust. We encourage to work collaboratively by promoting school to school support. This includes the support from our senior leadership team and the support from Meadstead and Shafton Primary. To offer a range of high quality professional development and opportunities for all of our staff at all levels.
- Creativity and vision to inspire and lead change: We strongly believe in having our own unique standpoint which makes our academy stand out from other academies to ensure successful outcomes for our children.
Candidates should be looking at this post as a career pathway in the future to phase leadership. We are eligible for teaching leaders funding and we would support an application to teaching leaders for the right candidate.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
So how will AET look after you? We offer…
- Leadership teams who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of teamwork,
- A community of well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards,
- Access to the largest network of primary teachers in England
- Fast track opportunities to leadership roles within the Trust ,
- A bespoke Professional Development package which allows opportunities to continue with your own education and development,
- A well being package of support that offers peer coaching, mentoring and supervision, in addition we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
Closing date: Friday 22 February 2019
Interviews scheduled to take place week commencing Monday 25 February 2019
We want to show you in person everything on offer. Vikki Lewis, the Headteacher will be delighted to give you a tour of the school, please call 01226 295210 to arrange a time.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.