CLASSROOM TEACHER (Year 3) – Maternity Cover
Oakway Academy, Wellingborough, Northants
Main Scale (full National Teachers’ Pay & Conditions)
Due to significant investment to increase the number of teachers at Oakway Academy we are looking for a Year 3 classroom teacher to join our hardworking and dedicated teacher team. Once appointed the successful applicant will enable us to achieve our objective of additional teachers across year groups to continue our drive to improve outcomes for all learners at Oakway Academy. A visit prior to application is highly recommended.
· are committed to enabling every child to achieve the very best they can
· can raise attainment through outstanding teaching and learning
· are committed to your professional development
then we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you
· a forward thinking and driven culture with very supportive colleagues
· excellent professional development & guidance with the potential for planned future career progression
· excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives
· continuous local government service (subject to verification)
Oakway Academy is part of the Hatton Academies Trust. This expanding Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools collaborating in all aspect of teaching, learning and school management. The trust is dedicated to high standards of education for all our students, developing opportunities for all and passionate about lifelong learning. Oakway Academy provide education for children aged 4 to 11, the Primary school has a rising role of over 600 children and is committed to serving the children and families of the community.
You can find out more about this role by
· obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website: www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk
· contacting Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager - email firstname.lastname@example.org
· contacting Clare Wallace, Principal, for more information or to arrange an informal visit on
01933 678714 or email@example.com
THIS IS AN ONGOING VACANCY UNTIL THE POST IS SUCCESSFULLY FILLED
**** IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES ****
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.