Catholic Education – Diocese of Rockhampton (CEDR) is seeking to appoint a number of new teachers (Primary) to full-time contract, part time and relief vacancies to work within Rockhampton.
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess to following:-
– Relevant tertiary qualifications
– Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
The successful applicant/s will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high quality educational programs. You will have well developed organisational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
We offer generous incentives including:-
– Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
– Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
– Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
– 39 weeks of term time for a school year
– Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
– Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
– Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
To apply, please download an application package using the links below and submit your application to:-
Catholic Education – Diocese of Rockhampton
PO Box 524
ROCKHAMPTON QLD 4700
Telephone: (07) 4994 8088
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference…