L’Ecole des Petits / L’Ecole de Battersea (Ecoles homologuées) is an outstanding bilingual school where pupils receive a bilingual education after which they go on to join either the French system or prestigious London Day schools. The school follows primarily the French curriculum interspersed with the English, and takes pride in promoting the English culture and heritage to pupils from a broad range of international backgrounds. The school is known for teaching a very high quality of English and supports pupils who would like to continue their schooling in English secondary schools.
We are seeking to appoint a competent and dynamic Teaching assistant.
The main purpose of the position will be to:
- An energetic Teaching Assistant to join the Nursery, Reception and Year 1 team to enhance pupils’ bilingual learning
- Competent, flexible, adaptable and have strong organisational skills •
- An approachable, well-presented individual who has excellent interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written skills in English are essential •
- Understanding and speaking some French is desirable
- Other duties to assist in the smooth operation of the school.