Cidari Multi Academy Trust and the Governing Body of Warton St Paul's Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an individual who takes pride in their work and is committed to delivering the highest standards. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will undertake cleaning duties throughout the school to maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
You will be expected to:
- Provide an effective cleaning service.
- Perform duties in line with health and safety regulations (COSHH)
- Have knowledge and understanding of the main Health & Safety Regulations.
- Demonstrate cleaning duties to new or less experienced staff
We are a welcoming and dedicated team at Warton St Paul's. Our children are happy and motivated and eager to learn. If you think you can bring fresh energy to our team and are committed to excellence in learning for all children, then please apply.
Closing date and time: Monday 27th September
Proposed interview date: Week commencing Monday 4th October
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Warton St Paul's C of E Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years