1. Cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas, (which may include toilets and shower areas), and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate, powered equipment.
2. The movement of items of furniture.
3. To prepare and clean rooms for meetings. To ensure cloakrooms are stocked with soap, paper towels etc.
4. To assist with any organisation and completion of major periodic activities and to undertake any emergency cleaning required e.g. accidents.
5. To operate cleaning machinery and other equipment appropriately and in a safe manner. To monitor cleaning equipment, ensuring its proper upkeep and to report any defects or concerns to the cleaning supervisor.
Duties may vary between terms and closure periods.
St John's Marlborough
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years