Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the centre is clean and tidy and meets the requirements of the cleaning specification through the effective supervision of the on-site cleaning team.
2. Ensure underperformance and other HR issues are dealt with in line with college procedures
3. Ensure the team have signed in and out at the correct time daily
4. Collate and approve time sheets at the end of the month ready for collection by cleaning manager
5. Order and control stock levels
6. Ensure all cleaning staff are operating within Health and Safety guidelines
7. Work with cleaning manager to ensure areas are adequately staffed
8. Ensure all bins are emptied and cleaned
9. To use appropriate cleaning materials in accordance with relevant instruction guidance and COSHH regulations
10. To operate cleaning machinery as per instruction and training.
11. Vacuum, mop, buff, sweep all floor surfaces as appropriate.
12. Report defects or issues likely to affect teaching, learning and or health and safety
13. Cleaning Toilets including sanitary fittings and surrounds.
14. Replenishing Janitorial supplies in toilets
15. Polishing and arranging furniture.
16. Cleaning glass/windows/vision panels
17. Assist with deep cleans when required
18. If necessary be responsible for an area and clean to the frequency and standards set.
19. Wiping furniture including desks, ledges, pipes, paintwork, doors, and all other fixed assets
20. Ensure all tools and equipment are in good working order, reporting any faults to cleaning supervisor
21. Generally ensure the site is kept clean and presentable at all times