ACADEMY CLEANER – SITE MANAGEMENT TEAM
We currently have 2 Cleaning positions available for our Morning shift
Grade A+ Scale Point 1 – 3
Salary Grade – Actual Salary £4,081 - £4,245 (£17,842 – 18,562) Term Time ONLY
Position x 2 - 10 hours per week Mornings 06.30am – 8.30am Monday to Friday
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll - judged to be GOOD – and in ALL aspects - by OFSTED in March 2019. We are part of an elite group of state schools and academies in England – the top 1% in the country.
Why work at Nunthorpe?
Academy Ethos – Senior leaders lead a culture of striving for excellence at every level of the Academy which is centred on the Academy's vision ‘to move beyond Outstanding ’. Academy culture is one of ‘support, yet challenge, that is focused on learning, leadership and the highest of standards so that everyone can achieve their best’.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess very good communication, interpersonal skills and experience of providing excellent customer care.
• To be able to work well within a team to support and assist others.
• Be multi skilled in order to deal with different situations as they arise and to work under their own initiative.
• To be well organized and have excellent time management skills.
• Ideally have experience of working in a similar role or environment.
• Be willing to comply with all relevant training requirements including; manual handling, handling chemicals and working at heights.
• To take responsibility and have the understanding on the importance of safekeeping all chemicals and equipment.
Do you think you could be part of our team, helping contribute to our ongoing success?
Closing Date Monday 12 April 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nunthorpe Multi-Academy Trust Limited
Redcar and Cleveland