Scale 3 - £18,657 to £19,623* per annum according to experience
35 hours per week 9.00a.m. – 5.00p.m. TTO plus INSETS 39 weeks*
(*pro rata salary £16,231 to £17,072pa as Term Time Only post, pay award pending)
We are looking for a motivated, friendly, caring and efficient person who will join our busy administrative team in May.
You will be directed by the School Business Manager and the Headteacher to perform duties, including entering data for registers, ordering school supplies, processing payments, receiving visitors to the school, maintaining and updating children’s computerised records and other general duties including receptionist duties, school communications (email/SMS), arranging trips/meetings, and filing.
To be successful you must:
- Be proficient with a range of Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to work in a pressurised environment dealing with a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Be a good communicator at all levels
- Have patience and a sense of humour
- Be a team player
- For an application pack, please email:
Closing date for applications Friday 20th April (9.00am)
Interviews week commencing 30th April 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Boxgrove is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates must have an enhanced CRB check or be willing to undergo checks