Ideally we are hoping to secure a start as soon as possible however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
Working hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday – Friday
We are two aspirational and ambitious Academies based in Essex, just 35 minutes from London. The Lower Academy specialises in the teaching of our students aged 11-14 whilst the Upper Academy specialises in our 14-19 year old student populations. The Academies are approximately 1 mile apart.
We are looking for colleagues who share the drive and passion necessary to ensure every student achieves their potential.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with pupils and teachers on all levels. Previous work experience in a school or Academy is desired but not essential, however:
· you must have 5 GCSE Grade C or above including English and Mathematics
· be able to evidence of the ability to work independently, using own initiative and be able to make decisions confidently
· have strong experience of office procedures and administration including MS Office
· have excellent interpersonal skills with clear and concise communication
- English secondary schools