Don’t miss this chance to join a large, forward thinking, caring and dedicated team of professionals!
Singapore School, Pantai Indah Kapuk is a leading Cambridge and IB school in Jakarta, Indonesia. It is a successful, happy and nurturing school committed to providing the highest quality standards of educational opportunities for every student. Academic standards are high, and the school has earned numerous Top in the World Awards for IGCSE.
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated College Counselor in our Secondary School to support students applying for Universities. Through the role you will inspire, challenge, support and empower students and staff to achieve all they can be, really embodying the Towards Greater Heights ethos.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong knowledge of university admission requirements from a range of countries including the US and UK. Candidates must also be highly effective communicators with parents, students, teachers, administrators, admissions officers.
College Counseling duties:
- Academic pathway guidance for students and parents individually, in groups and at student/parent evenings
- Generating transcripts and completing course changes using PowerSchool
- Organizing and conducting university meetings and information evenings
- Hosting visits by university representatives
- Networking and representing SIS-PIK to universities around the world
- Writing effective counselor recommendations for students and completing supporting documents required for university applications
- Helping to facilitate faculty recommendation letters
A strong remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- A 2-year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation
- Daily transport
- A merit-based incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Annual flights
Please send a CV summarizing experience and strengths and submit to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: your contact details, a recent photograph, your Skype address and the email addresses of two professional referees. A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for should be included.
Closing date: 18th March 2019