Fixed Term (2 years), 36 hours per week, Term Time only + 15 days
We wish to appoint a first class Communications & Marketing Officer to lead on and develop communication and marketing strategies to positively promote the profile of Haggerston School and support the School’s Science Learning Partnership through the organisation, promotion and management of professional development events.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone who:
● has a proven track record in a communications and marketing role including the management of social media outlets
● has the skills to develop and implement marketing and communication strategies and manage high profile events for the school
● is a dynamic and highly effective communicator and team player with excellent interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
● staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
● an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
● a school committed to your professional development
● working in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Click 'Apply Now' to download an application pack or visit the school's website.
Please return completed application forms to the HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 20th February 2018, 12 noon
Provisional Interview and Assessment Day: Thursday 1st March 2018
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.