Are you committed to achieving excellence in teaching?
Do you believe there are no limits to what students can achieve?
From January 2020 we are seeking to appoint a dynamic and imaginative person to teach Computer Science in our school. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the high standards set within the school and encourage all to ‘Aspire to Achieve’. Computer Science is taught within Technology at KS3 and is selected as an option at KS4 and KS5.
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a confident understanding of the curriculum and the ability to inspire students through their passion and knowledge for Computer Science
• Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported back into the classroom
• Ideally, you will be able to offer a second subject
• A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student
Why choose our school?
• We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
• We can offer additional remuneration for an exceptional candidate
• We are a great place to work and are ranked within the top 10 most popular schools in Hertfordshire (School Guru)
• Strong links with local primary schools have been established and good practice and ideas are shared
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this full-time post please complete the online TES application form and send it to us along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal.
Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 21st October 2019 (midday)
Interviews: To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We adhere to stringent recruitment procedures and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.