Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Computer Science Teacher to join a popular non –selective academy in South East London. This full time, permanent Computer Science Teacher position is available from March 2019. The Computer Science Teacher position is suitable for NQTs as well as teachers that are more experienced. The successful candidate must be able to teach Computer Science to KS5. The academy provides excellent professional development opportunities for experienced and newly qualified teachers.
About the Role
• Computer Science Teacher
• Delivering Computer Science from KS3 –KS5
• Full time
• MPS salary between £27,000 - £42,000 per annum (depending on experience)
About the School
• Large, mixed, popular non-selective academy
• One of the highest achieving schools in the country for attainment
• Well behaved pupils with a clear, well-structured behaviour policy in place
• Located within M25, 40 Minutes from London Bridge
• Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Experience or knowledge teaching Computer Science during the past two years is preferable
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years is crucial
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR180706.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.